Thursday, November 26, 2009

thankful.



generally, i try to be thankful for everything because we take everything that we have for granted, but its thanksgiving and i will just list off the things i am thankful for.
here's a FEW things(certainly not everything: jesus dying on the cross, forgiveness, grace, my moms strength, my loving and supporting family, my friends, my house, food to eat, having more than enough clothes to wear, the money they we have, alive, smiles, laughter, music, my talents, education, wisdom, the bible, love, faith, hope, etc.

but ultimately, but main goal is to be grateful for everything i have, every single day. i love this quote: "when you feel down, focus on all the things that you are thankful for in your life to maintain an attitude of gratitude." - orrin woodward.

No comments: