Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy birthday mom!


yeah, it's the new year, but personally, i'm more concerned about it being my mom's birthday. here's a little something i wrote about her in my journal a few days ago:

"I do have to say that my mom is just a wonderful woman of god that speaks wisdom(most of the time, haha). i admire how she just hears god speaks and listens so obediently. she is just a beautiful woman of god who i look up to and admire so much. if it wasn't for her strength, i don't know what i would do. really. she always makes me laugh and knows what to do to cheer me up. she makes a mean chicken noodle soup...or a mean maker of any food she attempts to make. she can always calm me down just by playing with my hair or just hugging me at the exact moment that i need her to, without me telling her. in everything going on in my life, my mom has been a positive influence throughout the whole thing. i love my mom. i can say that i am proud to me my mother's daughter."

1 comment:

Margie said...

you are my greatest achievement!